Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Let's try this again.

Okay, where to begin. I just went through all of our posts
over the pasts couple years and I have to say
 I am very happy with them
& even more happier with how many views we've gotten(!)
however, there is always room for improvement.
Our goal in life is to END BSL entirely, and in order to do that or at least get us in the right direction we really have to make a better effort in posting our experiences and adventures.
 We spend 99% (or at least it feels like it) of our days with our dogs,
 and I know we have tons to blog about... but we just don't.
I probably spend most of my time reading other peoples fabulous blogs
and getting inspiration, but now it's time to buckle down with our own.
So here is a new promise to go with our new look.
We are going to do our very best to post more often, gain more readers
& work harder towards our overall goal of ending BSL 
by letting the world know just how amazing
 our four legged family members are!



No comments:

Post a Comment